Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Insta-sensation!

I'd like to go off on a tangent before I resume updating my life on here. Apparently I am unable to update on the regular. Which is a tangent from my tangent. So here's the thing, I feel like Instagram was created directly for me. I wish I had had it as a teenager, and all through college. Don't get me wrong, I have always taking many pictures, mostly of myself of course, but I haven't always had an avenue to share them! And INSTANTLY! Sometimes I wonder whether it not people will actually enjoy my posted pictures, but even when someone else posts something lame, I love looking at them! So, I might as well share too! Really this just gives me an avenue to selfishly share pictures of my food, activities, and outfits :) so, I am going to continue posting to my hearts content!





No comments:

Post a Comment