Saturday, June 2, 2012

HOLY 2 YEARS BATMAN!!!

Guess what??  I'm baaaaaaack!

If all you knew about me was that I was about to get married, then what a sad state of affairs!  You might think I died or something!  Turns out, I GOT MARRIED! And we just had our 2nd anniversary!  Here are a few summary photo's of the May 2010....

 May 15th, 2012- We were married and sealed for time and all eternity....
 My mom and her mom watching us...
 My family...
 Kevin's family with Mike and Missy
 My siblings...
 Kevin's family with his mom
 Me and my Grandpa and Grandma Dunning... we lost my beautiful grandmother to pancreatic cancer this last February, so this picture is especially near and dear to me.

 _______________________________________________________________________________

 We went on a cruise for our honeymoon.... which was the BEST decision we ever made....
 It stopped in Cozumel, where we saw beautiful pyramids.
AND Grand Cayman Island... that coconut was gross by the way...

After our cruise we drove from Houston back to Utah... we stopped at the Alamo...

Spent the night in Pheonix at my Aunt Tamsen's house.... Saw the grand canyon....



Stopped in Zion's national park for a bit...




And then we made it back!! This was my first baking endeavor as a wife :)  A pavlova, which is delicious!!





I think that is all I can muster updating for now... We will see what I can do next!

No comments:

Post a Comment